Thursday, April 28, 2011

Two days before the wedding!

Did a lot of work this week and weekend getting things ready. One of the most important, of course was testing the beer out. The first three things on tap were the Haus Pale, the Kolsch and the Wit. Got the kegerator plumbed for all three gas and liquid sides and found what I will be using for labeling my beers. I still need to make that third tap handle soon!

Photobucket

Photobucket

For the porter, I decided to give those as gifts because they likely need more time aging. However, I do have a 6 month old growler of the same recipe that I am going to bring along for the select few that appreciate a good porter.

So that was bottled, and wax topped, and are awaiting the wedding labels that I will likely get done today or tomorrow.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment